The Mario Party Series was first created in 1998 by Hudson. The game gradually added more playable characters. And they also continue to add more innovation such as a mic, and 8 P. mode in the games.
- Mario Party - First game in the series. Released 1998.
- Mario Party 2 - added new clothes to the characters. Released 1999.
- Mario Party 3 - added Waluigi and Daisy as new characters. Released 2000.
- Mario Party 4 - Last Mario Party game with DK as a playable character. Released 2002.
- Mario Party 5 - Added Toad, Boo, and Koopa Kid as new characters. Released 2003.
- Mario Party -e - First handheld Mario Party. Released 2003.
- Mario Party 6 - Added Toadette as new character. Added Mic minigames. Released 2004.
- Mario Party 7 - Added Dry Bones and Birdo as new characters, added 8 Player mode. Released 2005.
- Mario Party Advance - Added E. Gadd inventions. Released 2005.
- Mario Party 8 - Added Hammer Brothers and Blooper to the cast of characters. First Wii Mario Party game. Released 2007.
- Mario Party DS - Three types of Mini Games (Mic,Touch and Buttons). Released 2007.
- Mario Party 9 - Added Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy as new characters. Announced at E3 2011. Released 2012.
- Blooper - First appeared in Mario Party 8. It confuses a lot of players why they exactly chose a character that can only move around freely under water, though it is something unique. It should also be noted that this is the first game in which a member of the Blooper species is playable.
- Donkey Kong
- Dry Bones
- Hammer Bro
- Koopa Troopa
- Mini Bowser
- Princess Daisy
- Princess Peach
- Shy Guy