Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (JP) is a sub-series of puzzle-platformers developed by Nintendo Software Technology. In many ways, they are the successor to Donkey Kong '94. Almost every game in the series plays on a 2D plane similar to the Lemmings with the goal to get the Minis to the end. The only deviator is Mario and Donkey: Minis on the Move, which plays more like a Pipe Mania game, focusing on the top down perspective instead of sidescrolling, though being 3D.
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Game Boy Advance)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (Nintendo DS)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! (DSiWare)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! (Nintendo DS)
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (Nintendo 3DS eShop)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U / Nintendo 3DS)
- Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge (Wii U / Nintendo 3DS) (Spinoff entry focused on amiibo)