Masafumi Kawamura is a Nintendo sound programmer who has worked mostly on several The Legend of Zelda titles. He has been involved mostly on the Nintendo EAD Kyoto branch, although he worked for a while on EAD Tokyo with titles like Super Mario Galaxy. He also arranged several songs for Pokémon Stadium.
- World of Pokémon - Intro -- Composition (w/Junichi Masuda), Arrangement
- World of Pokémon -- Arrangement
- On my Way -- Arrangement
- Trading Machine -- Arrangement
- Ready to Rumble -- Composition & Arrangement
- Mini Games -- Arrangement
- Fanfare -- Composition (w/Junichi Masuda), Arrangement
- I Choose You! -- Arrangement
- Free Battle -- Arrangement
- Gym Leader Castle 1 -- Composition (w/Junichi Masuda), Arrangement
- Gym Leader Castle 2 -- Arrangement
- Victory -- Composition (w/Junichi Masuda), Arrangement
- Snore Wars -- Composition & Arrangement
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.