Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Masamichi Abe is a Nintendo Software Technology employee responsible for many famous Nintendo games. He, along with Shigefumi Hino, directed both Pikmin and Pikmin 2 when he was an employee at Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development in Kyoto, Japan. On the Nintendo 64 he directed 1080° Snowboarding Prior to joining Nintendo Abe was an employee at Namco, directing games such as Tekken 2. After his work on Pikmin 2, Abe left Japan and moved to Seattle, Washington where he worked on games like Metroid Prime: Hunters and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again for the Nintendo DS.
- Tekken - Coordinator
- Tekken 2 - DIrector
- Tekken 3 - Director
- 1080° Snowboarding - Director
- Pikmin - Director
- 1080° Avalanche - Advisor
- Pikmin 2 - Director
- Metroid Prime: Hunters - Director
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again - Game Design (Bosses
- Aura Aura Climber - Director
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! - Design Lead (Bosses)
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Japanese Localization
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move - Japanese Localization
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - Japanese Localization
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force - Writing Support