|Current Position||Project Leader|
|First game||Yoshi Touch & Go|
|Latest game||Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo|
Masataka Takemoto is a designer at Nintendo, formerly involved in the EAD Group 4. He is mostly involved with the New Super Mario Bros. series and was the director of New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U.
- Yoshi Touch & Go (2005) - Map & Level Design
- New Super Mario Bros. (2006) - Map & Level Design
- Wii Sports (2006) - Debug
- Wii Play (2006) - Debug
- Mario Strikers Charged (2007) - Debug Support
- Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day (2007) - Debug
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (2009) - Map & Level Design
- New Super Mario Bros. U (2012) - Director
- New Super Luigi U (2013) - Director
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo (2016) - Planner?