Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Metal Shark Player (or Metalshark Prayer in Japanese) is a hammerhead shark-based Reploid created by Gate in Mega Man X Collection. He is designed to work as a member of a research recycling team.
Metal Shark Player is considered the toughest stage in the entire Mega Man franchise. There are lots of information about his stage:
- Most of the stage has conveyor belts. There are lots of blocks that are on conveyor belts. If they hit Mega Man X or Zero in a wall, they can smash him and kill him instantly.
- Like in Dust Man's stage in Mega Man 4, the ceiling is used for the entire stage and can crush the player instantly.
- There are also spikes in the stage, which acts normal in the other Mega Man series and can kill X or Zero instantly.
- First, Metal Shark Player will begin to dive and this attack is easy to avoid.
- Next, Player will try to land on X or Zero by diving into him.
- In his second phase, he'll throw his Metal Anchor and summon three indestructible Mavericks:
- Sting Chameleon can either lash his tongue, reappear, disappear, etc. and repeats the pattern again.
- Magna Centipede fires three shurikens at X or Zero.
- Blast Hornet will also appear. He fires three Parasitic Bombs at the player. Destroying one causes a second set.
- Metal Shark Player is one of the bosses to tell Zero to "shut up and fight". The other is Frost Walrus.
- Metal Shark Player's name is a mistranslation from R & L being identical in Japanese. His name should be Prayer, as the joke that he deals with reseurrection and thus, "prays".