Mickey's Speedway USA is a racing game released in 2000 for the Nintendo 64 and 2001 for the Game Boy Color. The game was developed by Rare and published by Nintendo. It starred Walt Disney properties and characters, all from the Mickey Mouse line. It was similar to Mario Kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing, the former of which was also developed by Rareware .
It featured weapons and took place in American cities rather than Disney related locations. In all there were 21 race tracks. A battle mode was also included.
- Mickey Mouse : Balanced character.
- Minnie Mouse : High handling and acceleration, poor weight and speed.
- Goofy : High weight and speed, poor handling and acceleration.
- Donald Duck : Balanced character.
- Daisy Duck : High handling and acceleration, poor weight and speed.
- Pete : High weight and speed, poor handling and acceleration.
- Dewey Duck : High handling, very high acceleration, and poor weight and speed.
- Louie Duck : Very high handling, high acceleration, fair speed, and poor weight.
- The Professor : Very high weight and speed, terrible handling and acceleration.
Tournaments and courses
- Tournament 1: Traffic Troubles
- Course 1: Indianapolis
- Course 2: San Francisco
- Course 3: New Mexico
- Course 4: Grand Canyon
- Tournament 2: Motorway Mania
- Course 1: Los Angeles
- Course 2: Alaska
- Course 3: Las Vegas
- Course 4: Philadelphia
- Tournament 3: Freeway Phobia
- Course 1: Dakota
- Course 2: Seattle
- Course 3: New York
- Course 4: Chicago
- Tournament 4: Victory Vehicles
- Course 1: Yellowstone
- Course 2: Washington, D.C.
- Course 3: Everglades
- Course 4: Malibu
- Tournament 5: Frantic Finale
- Course 1: Hawaii
- Course 2: Orgeon
- Course 3: Texas
- Course 4: Colorado
The player can unlock an extra New Orleans track as well.