|ESRB PEGI CERO ACB|
Mii Force (known in Japan, Britain, and Australia as StreetPass Squad) is a DLC game for StreetPass Mii Plaza. It was developed by Good-Feel. Upon purchase of the game, the player receives the Mii Force Helmet.
There are three special goals per level:
- Reaching required score - Collecting gems and treasure
- Collecting all 5 treasures - Treasures may be in enemies, enemy groups, walls, and gem cases
- Completing with all pods intact - Finishing the level without losing a pod (restarting a level gives you another chance at this)
Allies can be hired by:
- StreetPass or SpotPass
- Hiring a mercenary for 2 Play Coins (Dog or Cat)
- Hire an old ally for 3 Play Coins (Limit of 3 per mission attempt)
Each character's ship matches their color.
If the player is hit, they lose one of their pods. If they lose all of their pods, they can try again up until they lose on their 3rd attempt.
Failure of the 3rd attempt will end the mission, and any treasure found will be kept and the player's current squad will be dismissed. Then a cut-scene will be triggered with Gold Bone bragging about his victory over the player.
A title is obtained upon completion of a mission, with a total of 120 titles being available. Each area has a high score which can be compared to other players who own a copy of Mii Force; their scores are updated when they are StreetPassed with.
There are a total of 22 "Plaza Tickets" that can be earned throughout the game by completing different tasks.
- Defeat the Boss in level 1-1.
- Defeat the Boss in level 1-2.
- Defeat the Boss in level 1-3.
- Defeat the Boss in level 2-1.
- Defeat the Boss in level 2-2.
- Defeat the Boss in level 2-3.
- Defeat the Boss in level 3-1.
- Defeat the Boss in level 3-2.
- Defeat the Boss in level 3-3.
- Defeat the Boss in level 4-1.
- Defeat the Boss in level 4-2.
- Defeat the Boss in level 4-3.
- Defeat the Boss in level 5-1.
- Defeat the Boss in level 5-2.
- Destroy Robo-Bone's hands.
- Complete all missions with all pods intact.
- Complete Arcade Mode.
- Defeat a total of 5,000 enemies.
- Get 100 pods through missions intact.
- Unlock all titles.
- Recover all treasures from all missions.
- Reach every mission's target score.
The characters' weapons are based on color of the Mii or mercenary. Each color has a different type of weapon, and each type of weapon has three levels.
Red Blazing Fire weapons are weapons that have a wide attack radius. They are notably good for use against large groups of enemies.
- Lv 1 - Short Range Flames
- Lv 2 - Medium Range Flames
- Lv 3 - Long Range Flames
Orange Piercing Laser weapons are weapons that shoot in a straight lines. They are notably good for use against lines of enemies. Large lasers pierce through objects as a small laser beam, so they are good against strong enemies that hide behind weaker enemies.
- Lv 1 - Small laser
- Lv 2 - Medium Laser
- Lv 3 - Large Laser
Yellow Chain Lightning weapons are weapons that discharge in both opposing directions upon hitting something.
- Lv 1 - Small Ball
- Lv 2 - Medium Ball
- Lv 3 - Large Ball
Light Green Plasma Whip weapons are weapons that latch onto nearby enemies and gems, in addition to damaging enemies in the path of the whip. Each level of Plasma Whip has a longer range, and does more damage than the level below it. Large Whips can grab gems and attack enemies through walls.
- Lv 1 - Small Whip
- Lv 2 - Medium Whip
- Lv 3 - Large Whip
Green Bouncing Ball weapons are weapons that bounce off of objects and enemies. Each level of Bouncing Ball can bounce more times than the level below it.
- Lv 1 - Ball
- Lv 2 - Ball
- Lv 3 - Large Ball
Blue Homing Shark weapons are weapons that target and follow enemies. Each level of Tracking Sharks has better tracking, and shoots one more shark than the level below it. They are notably good for hitting enemies without the player having to adjust the ship's angle.
- Lv 1 - 1 Shark
- Lv 2 - 2 Sharks
- Lv 3 - 3 Sharks
Light Blue Rippling Wave weapons are weapons that spread out in an arc in front of the player. Each level of Rippling Wave has more pulses, and shoots in a wider arc than the level below it. They are notably good for use against groups of enemies that are coming towards the player.
- Lv 1 - Small Waves
- Lv 2 - Normal Waves
- Lv 3 - Large Waves
Pink Sticky Shot weapons are weapons that shoot projectiles that travel along terrains. Each level of Sticky Shot shoots more globs than the level below it. 3 globs' projectiles also travel faster.
- Lv 1 - 1 Glob
- Lv 2 - 2 Globs
- Lv 3 - 3 Globs
Purple Annhilating Charge weapons are weapons that can be charged and released to create large warp blasts. Each level of Annhilating Charges shoots faster and larger warp blasts than the level below it. They are notably good for use against large groups of enemies, when the weapon is fully charged.
- Lv 1 - Small Charge
- Lv 2 - Normal Charge
- Lv 3 - Large Charge
Brown Spike Launcher weapons are weapons that shoot a spike forward. Multi-Spike Shot projectiles can deflect enemy projectiles.
- Lv 1 - Spike Shot
- Lv 2 - Spike Shot
- Lv 3 - Multi-Spike Shot
White Cosmic Cutter weapons are weapons that shoot out a cutter projectile that returns to the player. Cosmic Cutter projectiles can protect the player from enemy projectiles. Each level of Cosmic Cutters has a larger range than the level below it. Large cutter projectiles cannot be repelled by projectiles.
- Lv 1 - Cutter
- Lv 2 - Cutter
- Lv 3 - Large Cutter
Black Bomb Blaster weapons are weapons that shoots a bomb forward, which explodes after a few seconds. Each level of Bomb Blasters has a larger explosion than the level below it. They are notably good for use against groups of enemies and slow-moving or stationary bosses.
- Lv 1 - Small Bomb
- Lv 2 - Bomb
- Lv 3 - Large Bomb
- The player's squad leader has a striking resemblance to Metal Mario, with an "M" on his forehead.