Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born|| June 3
|Company||Evixar Inc. (formerly Nintendo R&D2)|
|Current Position||Sound Engineer|
|Latest game||F-Zero: Maximum Velocity|
Naoto Ishida is a sound engineer. He used to work for Nintendo's R&D2 department. While he mainly did sound design for some hardware like the Satellaview system, he also provided music for the soundtrack of some F-Zero titles.
Nowadays he works for Evixar, a Japanese company specialized in acoustic technology.
- F-Zero (1990) - Music
- Super Game Boy (1994) - Sound Design
- Satellaview (1995) - Sound Design
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (2001) - Sound Composer
- Big Blue -- Composition and Arrangement
- Ending Theme -- Composition and Arrangement