Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nintendo EAD Sound Group is a division within Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development who help create music and sounds for the various video games of Nintendo EAD Software Development and its many teams. It consists of some of Nintendo's most famous composers such as Koji Kondo, Kazumi Totaka and Toru Minegishi. Despite its implications that they're the only one who create sound for EAD titles, there are various other composers and sound creators who create music and sound for specific factions of EAD, such as Nintendo EAD Tokyo. Like most EAD teams, it's unclear exactly how many games the Sound Group has worked on.
List of games
This may be an incomplete list, which may never be able to satisfy certain standards for completion. You can help by expanding it with credible additions.
- Animal Crossing series - Creates the various tracks for the games.
- The Legend of Zelda series - Creates the various tracks for the games.
- Super Mario Galaxy, Wii - Most of the sound and music were created by people at EAD Tokyo, though Koji Kondo did assist in the creation of the sounds and composed four tracks.
- Wii Fit, Wii and Wii Fit Plus, Wii - Created the music for the game.
- Wii Music, Wii - The Sound Group was heavily involved with this title, which Kazumi Totaka even directed.