Pinna Park is the amusement park on the island south of Isle Delfino. The main ride is a huge roller coaster. There is also a big Ferris wheel, a Yoshi Go-Round, swinging ships, and much more.
Pinna Park is accessible once you get 10 Shine Sprites. Chase Shadow Mario to Bowser's boat and jump into the cannon.
- Rollercoaster (Not official name): Used as a ride to fight Mecha Bowser. A white-knuckle attraction featuring one-man cars that career around a twisting track on a single rail.
- Yoshi Go-Round: A Yoshi is missing from the ride, bring a live one to the spot to enter a special level. A carousel variant as its name suggests; a more sedate ride for the younger Nokis.
- Ferris Wheel: Electro-Koopas are sleeping on top of this ride causing it to malfunction.
- Swinging Ships: There are two hard to reach red coins on this ride. The ships are notable for their lack of safety restraints and 360-degree swinging arc (over a shallow pool) in spite of this.
- Egg Twirl
- I: Mecha-Bowser Appears!
- II: The Beach Cannon's Secret
- III: Red Coins of the Pirate Ships
- IV: The Wilted Sunflowers
- V: The Runaway Ferris Wheel
- VI: The Yoshi-Go-Round's Secret
- VII: Shadow Mario in the Park
- VIII: Roller Coaster Balloons
- IX: Beach Cannon's Secret Red Coins
- X: Yoshi-Go-Round's Secret Red Coins
- XI: 100 Coins
Pinna Park seen from above.
Mario riding the rollercoaster.