|Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure|
North American SNES box art
Pipe Dream Interactive (GBA)
Pony Canyon (JP),
Majesco (GBA, NA),
Interplay (GBA, EU)
|ESRB PEGI CERO USK ACB|
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure is a video game released for the SNES and later on the Game Boy Advance on launch day. It is a sequel to the hit classic on the Atari, which was released years before this game. The Sega Genesis/Mega Drive version has also been released on the Wii Virtual Console.
- Sling Shot - An item that will let you shoot enemies.
- Boomerang - A powerful, throwable item that can defeat enemies.
- Sling Stones - Contains stones for your slingshot.
- Exploding Stones - Rare stones that can easily defeat enemies on contact.
- Sacred Heart - Can restore health once collected.
- Golden Idol - Will bring you back to life if you die.
- Time Keeper - An item that will freeze time.
- Mayan Chili Pepper - An item that will increase your running and jumping abilities.
There are 14 levels in all, excluding the three bonus Loltun Vault levels and the Atari 2600 level.
- Ceiba Jungle
- Xibalba Falls
- Tazamul Mines
- Lost City of Copan
- Copan Temple
- Lakamul Rainforest
- Yaxchilan Lagoon
- Palenque Ruins
- Tomb of Palenque
- Balankanche Mine (Runaway Minecar)
- Jaina Island Falls
- Tikal Ruins
- Temple of Tikal
- Warrior Spirit (Final Level)
|Main article: Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure/gallery|