Red Pikmin's artwork from Pikmin 2.
Red Pikmin are a type of Pikmin in the Pikmin series. They are the only Pikmin that can withstand fire in the series (besides Bulbmin that appears in Pikmin 2.); they are also known to be slightly more powerful than Yellow, Blue, and White Pikmin. Each pikmin color has a special trait; in the case of Red Pikmin, their trait is a long nose.
Red Pikmin are the first type of Pikmin Captain Olimar finds when he arrives in both Pikmin and Pikmin 2.
- Pikmin - GameCube
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (Cameo) - GameCube
- Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (Cameo) - GameCube
- Pikmin 2 - GameCube
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves (Cameo) - Wii
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (cameo) - Wii
- Find Mii (Cameo) - 3DS
- Puzzle Swap (Cameo) - Nintendo 3DS
Super Smash Bros. seriesEdit
Olimar is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the third game in the Super Smash Bros. series. He fights alongside with his Red, Yellow, Blue, White and Purple Pikmin each with their own unique traits. Just like in the Pikmin games, Red Pikmin don't get hurt by fire. If Olimar throws a Red Pikmin at an opponent, it would latch on and do fire damage.