Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rex as seen in Super Mario World.
|First game||Super Mario World|
|Created by||Nintendo EAD|
Rex is an enemy in the Mario series whom first appeared in the game Super Mario World. In the game, it would take two stomps until they would be defeated. Once Mario stomps on them once, they would become smaller, though they would start to run faster. Rexes later appear in the game Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga where he would appear on Hoohoo Mountain, just like in Super Mario World, he would become flattened/smaller if Mario or Luigi jumps on them. The enemy later appeared in Super Princess Peach where Peach must defeat them by jumping on them twice.
- Super Mario World - Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - Game Boy Advance
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - Nintendo DS
- Super Princess Peach - Nintendo DS
- Shroob Rex - A Shroobified Rex.
- Sad Rex - A Sobbing Rex.
- Super Rex - A Giant Rex.
- Fire Rex - A Rex Using Fire Balls.