Riki as seen in official artwork
|First game||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Voiced by|| Yuki Kaida (Japan)
Wayne Forester (NA & PAL)
List of Arts
- Yoink! [Talent Art]: steal something from an enemy, at first only items or stat boosts but later he can obtain XP and AP with skills.
- Happy Happy: fills Party Gauge, high tension required.
- Bitey Bitey: bleed damage, back-hit extends duration.
- Sneaky: back-hit triples damage.
- Play Dead: removes all aggro, no damage when feigning death, heal HP like when revived, subsequent use of physical arts increases damage. (one-time only)
- Lurgy: poisons enemies in a frontal cone.
- Hero Time: aura around Riki with limited range, prevents tension decrease, significantly increases a single stat for himself at random.
- Roly Poly: 30% chance to force Topple, binds if Topple fails.
- Behave: inflicts Paralysis, may remove Crazed, less effective with lower tension.
- You Can Do It: heals targets in a frontal straight area, amount depends on the number of debuffs on targets. (battle members)
- Freezinate: causes Chill damage to a single enemy.
- Bedtime: sends all enemies around Riki to sleep, as well as Riki himself.
- Tantrum: 3-hit combo, causes Break in a frontal cone on third hit.
- Burninate: causes Blaze damage in a circle around Riki.
- Riki is Angry: counters all non Talent Art damage with spike damage, which reflects 2, 4 or 8 times the damage.
- Peekaboo: side-hit confuses Mechon.
- Say Sorry: removes debuffs from enemy, but increases damage for each one.
Super Smash Bros.
In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, Riki along with Dunban, appears in Shulk's final smash to perform a Chain Attack. He also appears as an assist trophy and has a trophy. As an assist trophy, he performs his many arts with various effects.
- Happy Happy - raises the launch and attack power of all fighters
- Freezinate - can freeze opponents
- Yoink! - pulls items close to Riki
- Bedtime - puts opponents to sleep
- You Can Do It - heals all fighters
- Roly Poly - makes opponents on the ground trip.
In Smash Tour, he is a blue item, meaning he can only be used on the board. When used, he draws in nearby fighters, items and stat boosts as the player walks.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- A Nopon from Frontier Village in Xenoblade Chronicles. Despite appearances, this year's legendary Heropon is actually a middle-aged father of 11. If you summon him in this game, he'll use Arts to knock over your foes, freeze them, and even send them to sleep. Riki can also heal you, but if he does, he'll heal everyone else too!
- Wii - Xenoblade Chronicles - 04/2012