Riki as seen in official artwork
|First game||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Voiced by|| Yuki Kaida (Japan)
Wayne Forester (NA & PAL)
List of Arts
Super Smash Bros.
In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, Riki along with Dunban, appears in Shulk's final smash to perform a Chain Attack. He also appears as an assist trophy and has a trophy. As an assist trophy, he performs his many arts with various effects.
- Happy Happy - raises the launch and attack power of all fighters
- Freezinate - can freeze opponents
- Yoink! - pulls items close to Riki
- Bedtime - puts opponents to sleep
- You Can Do It - heals all fighters
- Roly Poly - makes opponents on the ground trip.
In Smash Tour, he is a blue item, meaning he can only be used on the board. When used, he draws in nearby fighters, items and stat boosts as the player walks.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- A Nopon from Frontier Village in Xenoblade Chronicles. Despite appearances, this year's legendary Heropon is actually a middle-aged father of 11. If you summon him in this game, he'll use Arts to knock over your foes, freeze them, and even send them to sleep. Riki can also heal you, but if he does, he'll heal everyone else too!
- Wii - Xenoblade Chronicles - 04/2012