Satomi Asakawa is a designer who works at Nintendo. Her first job was to create the owl featured in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, though she later went on to create other characters such as the white monkeys in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, the Pianta people in Super Mario Sunshine, and the President in Pikmin 2. She says that her favorite characters to design are the "chubby" ones and characters with block-like heads. She's never created a main character for a game, but rather the sidekicks (such as the president) and other NPCs.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Designer of Kaepora Gaebora.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Designer of the white monkeys and various others.
- Pokémon Stadium 2 - 3D Designer
- Pikmin - Character Designer
- Super Mario Sunshine - Designer of the Pianta people.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Boss Enemies Animation
- Pikmin 2 - Designer of the President of Hocotate Freight and the Waterwraith
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Designer of various sub-characters
- Big Brain Academy - Design
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - NPC designer
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - NPC designer
- Mario Kart 7 - Character designer
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Design Assist
- Mario Kart 8 - Character Design
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Character Design