Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Company||Nintendo EAD Tokyo|
|University||University of Tokyo|
|Current Position||Sound Programmer|
|First game||Super Mario Galaxy|
Shigetoshi Gohara is a sound programmer who works for Nintendo EAD Tokyo, mainly on games of the Mario franchise like Super Mario Galaxy 2, where he also provided arrangement for one song. Outside of Nintendo, he is also a professional sax player, and he has performed in some concerts.
- Super Mario Galaxy (2007) - Sound Program & Effects
- New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (2008) - Sound
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (2010) - Music, Sound Program & Effects
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (2011) - Sound Programming
- Super Mario 3D Land (2011) - Sound Program
- Super Mario 3D World (2013) - Sound Program
- Pikmin Short Movies (2014) - Sound & Music (w/Hajime Wakai, Mahito Yokota, Ryoji Yoshitomi)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (2014) - Sound Program
- Splatoon (2015) - Sound Effects
- Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (2015) - Character Voice Supervisor
- Nintendogs Theme - Live Ver. (nintendogs) -- Sax
- Throwback Galaxy -- Arrangement