|Born||October 31, 1977|
|First game||Luigi's Mansion|
|Latest game||Splatoon 2|
Shigeyuki Asuke is a prominent employee at Nintendo, mostly known for his work on the 2D Mario titles. Initially he worked on EAD lending support to various titles, and later he became involved in map design on some Super Mario Advance titles and Yoshi Touch & Go. He then went on to direct the first two games of the New Super Mario Bros. series, and worked on planning on the Wii U entries.
- Luigi's Mansion (2001) - Debug Support
- Pikmin (2001) - Debug Support
- Super Mario Sunshine (2002) - Assistant Director
- Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (2002) - Map Support
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (2003) - Map Director
- Yoshi Touch & Go (2005) - Map & Level Design Director
- New Super Mario Bros. (2006) - Director
- Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (2007) - Assistant Director
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (2009) - Director
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011) - Planning
- New Super Mario Bros. U (2012) - Game Design
- New Super Luigi U (2013) - Game Design
- Splatoon (2015) - Planning
- Splatoon 2 (2017) - Game Design
- N.O.M.: New Super Mario Bros.
- Iwata Asks: New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Iwata Asks: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Iwata Asks: New Super Mario Bros. U
- Shigeyuki Asuke played the clarinet in the "Title - Live Ver. (Wii Sports)" arrangement on the Touch Generations Soundtrack.