|Company||HAL Laboratory (1991 - 2002)|
|Current Position|| Designer (1991 - 1996) |
Director (1995 - 2002)
|Latest game||Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land|
Shinichi Shimomura was a former designer at HAL Laboratory. He worked on various Kirby games and was the director of Dream Land 2, Dream Land 3 and Kirby 64, games commonly referred to as the "Dark Matter Trilogy".
His last known project was Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land. To this day, Shimomura'a identity and whereabouts are still unknown. He is one of the most elusive game designers ever.
- HyperZone (1991) - Team HyperZone (as PCB Shimomura)
- Kirby's Adventure (1993) - Map Designer
- Kirby's Pinball Land (1993) - Designer
- Kirby's Dream Course (1994) - Map Designer
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 (1995) - Director, Map Designer
- Kirby Super Star (1996) - Mapper
- Kirby's Dream Land 3 (1997) - Director
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (2000) - Director
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (2002) - Director