Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shinko Takeshita during a Nintendo Power interview
|Current Position||Graphic Designer|
|First game||Paper Mario|
|Latest game||The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds|
Shinko Takeshita(formerly Shinko Konishi) is a Nintendo graphic designer. She is the wife of Yoshitaka Takeshita, a programmer for Nintendo. Her first work was on Paper Mario. She started mainly working in Zelda games with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, where she worked on the Forest Temple.
- Paper Mario - Graphic Designer
- Animal Crossing - Field Designer
- Super Mario Sunshine - Map Designer
- The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker - Art Support
- Super Mario 64 DS - Map Designer
- Pikmin 2 - Map Designer
- The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess - Dungeon Designer
- The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks - Field Designer
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Object Designer
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Field Designer
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Field Designer