|First game||Wii Music|
|Latest game||Splatoon 2|
Shintaro Sato is a programmer at Nintendo hired in 2008. Up until Splatoon, his work wasn't too notable working on the UI in Wii Music and various elements in New Super Mario Bros. U and its expansion, New Super Luigi U. With Splatoon, he was the lead programmer, and created the game's first demo, dubbed the "tofu" version as the characters looked like blocks of tofu at this point.
- Wii Music - Main Program (UI)
- New Super Mario Bros. U - System Programming
- New Super Luigi U - System Programming
- Splatoon - Program Director
- Splatoon 2 - Director (Program)