|Company|| Intelligent Systems (1990-1999)|
Tirnanog (since 1999)
|First game||Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light|
|Latest game||Fire Emblem: Thracia 776|
Shouzou Kaga is a former Intelligent Systems employee and the creator of the Fire Emblem franchise. He directed and worked on the scenario of all of the original five Fire Emblem titles released on Famicom and Super Famicom, and also worked on Super Famicom Wars.
Kaga left the company in August 1999 and formed Tirnanog, his own game studio, where he worked on titles like Tear Ring Saga and Berwick Saga. He also worked on an doujin SRPG called Vestaria Saga: The Seven Sacred Rings.
Game Works Edit
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (1990) - Scenario
- Fire Emblem Gaiden (1992) - Director, Game Design
- Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (1994) - Director, Game Design, Scenario
- Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (1996) - Game Designer, Scenarist, Director
- Super Famicom Wars (1998) - Game Design
- Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (1999) - Game Design, Scenario
- Trade & Battle: Card Hero (2000) - Adviser
Special Thanks Edit
- Fire Emblem Developer Interviews (translated via Shmuplations)