Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shunichi Shirai is a Nintendo background designer. He started his career at a computer graphics company called Mixcore that made CGs, where he worked in some games before working at the Rebirth Gamecube tech-demo that was show at Spaceworld 2000. In 2004 after Mixcore closed, he joined Nintendo modeling some environments for Twilight Princess. He also worked in Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword. Most recently, he was involved with Pikmin 3.
- Resident Evil 3 - CG Designer(1998)
- Kessen - CG Designer(2000)
- Rebirth - Lead CG Designer(2000)
- Devil May Cry 3 - CG Designer(2003)
- Resident Evil Outbreak - CG Director(2004)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Field-Dungeon Modeling (2006)
- Mario Kart Wii - Course Designer (2008)
- Wii Fit Plus - Field Designer (2009)
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Map-Object Design (2009)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Map Design (2011)
- Mario Kart 7 - Course Designer (2011)
- New Super Mario Bros. U - Field Design (2012)
- Pikmin 3 - Field Design (2013)
- Splatoon - Design (2015)