Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SimCity is the name of a successful series of city building simulation games originally released by Maxis and created by Will Wright. Originally released on many different home computers, there has been several releases on Nintendo Platforms that are apart of the series.
- SimCity: The original Nintendo SimCity, for the Super NES.
- SimCity 2000: SimCity 2000 for the Super NES and Nintendo 64.
- SimCity 64: a Japan-only Nintendo 64 title, based off of SimCity 2000, with many changes.
- SimCity DS: a 2007 version of SimCity for the Nintendo DS, based off of SimCity 3000.
- SimCity Creator: a 2008 Wii game based on the series.
There are also many other ports of the various SimCity games on other Nintendo consoles, including the Game Boy Color. Most often, they were straight ports and had very little that was different than the original game it was based upon. There are no direct Nintendo platform ports for SimCity 4.