Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
North American Wii box art
|Developer(s)|| Sonic Team (Wii)|
Dimps Corporation (DS)
|ESRB PEGI CERO USK ACB|
Sonic Colors (Sonic Colours in Europe & Australia) is a Wii and Nintendo DS video game by Sega. The basic plot involves Sonic saving a group of creatures called Wisps from Dr. Eggman. The ds version of the game is made by dimps.
PlotDoctor Eggman is bulding a amusement park in space, which is powered by a alien race know as Wisp that are also a form of energy. Sonic and Tails set out to beat doctor eggman and free the aliens wisps.
In this sonic game you can still boost like in sonic unleashed. But it has been somewhat changed so that instead of rings filling the boost meter it is wisps filling it. The player what level he wants to go by going to the world map. The wii version of the game is in 3D and in 2D while, the DS version of the game is just in 2D. Wisps are in both versions of the game but play a little differently. The DS version plays like the sonic rush games. And the wii version plays like Sonic unleashed in some ways.
- White- Boost- Fills Sonic boost bar
- Yellow- Drill-Gives Sonic the ability to drill underground. Travels like a torpedo underwater
- Cyan- Laser- Sonic turns into a cyan streak of light that travels in a zigzag pattern
- Blue- Cube- slams into the ground and changes the blue blocks' transpency
- Green- Hover- turns Sonic into a floating green hovercraft, enables Light Dash with chains of rings
- Pink- Spike- Sonic's Spin Dash, he sticks to walls and ceilings
- Purple (Wii)- Frenzy- Turns sonic into a beserker that consumes most stuff in front of it.
- Violet (DS)- Void-turns Sonic into a black hole that if it consumes an enemy, it grows bigger
- Orange- Rocket- go straight up at a great speeds
- Red (DS)- Burst- Turns Sonic into a fireball. Gives midair jumps and chargeable explosions
- Tropical Resort
- Sweet Mountian
- Starlight Carnival
- Planet Wisp
- Aquarium Park
- Asteroid Coaster
- Terminal Velocity
- Sonic Colors at Sega.com
- Sonic Colors for the Wii at Nintendo.com
- Sonic Colors for the Nintendo DS at Nintendo.com
Reception and Legacy
Colors gets represented in Sonic Generations.
Many mechanics like the Wisps return in Sonic Lost World
|Sonic the Hedgehog games|
|2D platformers||Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Chaos 3 Sonic & Knuckles Triple Trouble Advance Advance 2 Advance 3 Rush Rush Adventure 4|
|3D platformers||Sonic 3D DX: Director's Cut 2: Battle Heroes Shadow the Hedgehog Secret Rings Unleashed Black Knight Colors Generations|
|Racing||Riders Riders: Zero Gravity All-Stars Racing All-Stars Racing Transformed|
|Spin-offs||Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine Spinball Pinball Party Battle Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games|
|Compilations||Mega Collection Gems Collection Classic Collection|