Standard Fodders are introduced in the first London level. They are able to attack guests with their staff. They can do slam attacks or hit the guest with their staff. Some of them are able to build traps by walking into cones. These are the traps that they can build.
- Barrier - Barriers try to block the player from completing the mission. They are introduced in the second London level.
- Spike - Spikes are commonly annoying in the game. If the guest steps on it, he will lose all of his health. They can only be defeated with a Slam attack by pressing the Jump button and the Attack button. They are introduced in the last London level.
- Cannon - Cannons are the last varieties of traps. They shoot fireballs at the guest and must be destroyed. They are introduced in the last London level.
The Standard Fodder wears different costumes in different worlds:
- Pirates of the Caribbean - Royal Marine
- Alice in Wonderland - Armoured Card
- The Lion King - Cape Dog or Hyena
- Monsters, Inc. - CDA Agent
- Aladdin - Palace Guard
- WALL.E - M-O/BURN-E-like Robot