The Streetpass Mii Plaza
is one of the Nintendo 3DS's
built in apps that are meant to go hand in hand with the Mii Channel
- Uses Streetpass Technology to gather miis from other 3DS's and the Internet during event occasions (Spotpass)
- Choose which Mii to greet other Miis and what Hat/Costume they will wear.
- Choose a bio (Greeting, Likes, Dreams etc) to show others.
- Puzzle Swap (Updated Occasionally with new puzzles)
- Streetpass Quest I/Find Mii (Battle Entities for hats and save your king/queen)
- Streetpass Quest II/Secret Streetpass Quest II (Included with first update and secret quest is locked untill full completion of normal Streetpass Quest II)
At one point, StreetPass Mii Plaza recieved a large update that made various changes to the application.
- Addition of 4 new DLC Games
- Massive increase in Music variety
- Added 99 new hats
- Free Pixel-Mario Hat for those who update Streetpass
- Access to various games is at bottom screen for convenient use
- Added shop, coupon shop, game screen (fountain with game icons) & update widget to selection.
- Choose from 6 emotion types while greeting other miis. (Found in greetings menu)
- Puzzle Swap: The player collect pieces to a 3D picture.
- Find Mii / Streetpass Quest: Hire Hero's or use accumulated Miis to fight enemies in a turn based RPG fight to earn hats.
- Mii Force / Streetpass Squad: Command a team of Miis and mercenaries against the Gold Bone Gang.
- Flower Town / Streetpass Garden: Become a master gardener and grow plants.
- Warrior's Way / Streetpass Battle: Build an army and conquer the world.
- Monster Manor / Streetpass Mansion: Battle entities as you escape a haunted mansion.
- The background music changes in milestones for how many Miis you collect. It changes at 20, 50, 100, 300, 500, and 1,000 Miis, including your Mii.
- First update included Streetpass Quest II and Secret Streetpass Quest II which included many new entites and many new hats to earn.
- Upon release of the update, the shop was glitched preventing anyone from purchasing the DLC until it was updated shortly after release.