Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nintendo both developed and published Super Mario World.
- Director: Takashi Tezuka
- Producer: Shigeru Miyamoto
- Executive Producer: Hiroshi Yamauchi
- Map Director: Hideki Konno
- Area Director: Katsuya Eguchi
- Starring: Charles Martinet, Shigeru Miyamoto
- Music by: Super Mario's Music
- Main Title Theme by: 16-bit orchestra
- Programming Director: Toshihlko Nakago
- Mario/System Programmer: Toshio Iwawaki
- Object Programmer: Kazuaki Morita
- Background Programmer: Shigehiro Kasamatsu and Tatsunori Takakura
- Map Programmer: Tatsuo Nishlyama
- Area Data Input: Yoshihiro Nomoto, Eiji Noto, and Satoru Takahata
- Character Graphic Design: Shigefumi Hino
- Sound Composer: Koji Kondo
- Special Thanks: Yoichi Kotabe, Yasuhiro Sakai, Mei Yoshimura, Hironobu Kakui, Keizo Kato, Takao Shimizu, Charles Martinet and the Isom Family
Where are they now?
Despite being made so long ago, some of the creators of Super Mario World are prominent figures in Nintendo today. Fore examples of the positions that these people hold, look below:
- Takashi Tezuka is, along with Shigeru Miyamoto, the general manager of all Nintendo EAD divisions. He has worked on some of Nintendo's most important video games.
- Shigeru Miyamoto is the most iconic video game designer of all time, creating the Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Star Fox, Pikmin, Nintendogs, and Wii series.
- Hideki Konno went on to head the Mario Kart and Nintendogs series, two franchises that include some of Nintendo's best selling titles.
- Katsuya Eguchi played an important role in the development of Star Fox 64 as the game's director. He later went on to play an even more important role when he helped create the Animal Crossing series. Today he is head of both the Animal Crossing and Wii series.
- Shigefumi Hino went on to head the development of the Pikmin series.
- Koji Kondo remains as one of the most well known video game composers of all time.
- Takao Shimizu, while he didn't play a large role in the development of Super Mario World, went on to head the Nintendo EAD Tokyo division, helping with the development of Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and more importantly Super Mario Galaxy.