Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Game Program Director: Hisashi Endo
- System Programmers: Tetsuya Kaku, Kota Matsumoto and Yoshinori Suzuki
- Party Game Programmers: Tetsu Yoshimitsu, Eiji Takaki and Youichi Ishikawa
- Mini Game Programmers: Norio Haga, Yasumasa Matsumori, Koji Tokieda and Mie Kawanishi
- 2D System Programmer: Jun Tokuhara
- Stage Design Director : Junichi Yamada
- Stage Designers: Daisuke Sato, Kumiko Sakurai and Yukio Oda
- Motion Design Director: Kazuhiro Izaki
- Motion Designers: Michihiro Sato, Mika Sato, Mari Sasaki and Kentarou Niina
- 2D Designer: Chigaku Fukuhara
- Character Designer: Mika Kojima
- Planners: Yukinobu Arikawa and Hiroyuki Sakamoto
- Sound Design: Hidenori Shoji, Haruyoshi Tomita and Sakae Osumi
- Monkey Voice: Kaoru Morota, Konami Yoshida and Rio Natsuki
- Publicity: Masae Otoshi and Koji Ueda
- Cooperation: Dole Food Company, Inc. and Dole Japan, Ltd.
- Special Thanks: Haikyo, Sturm Co., Ltd. and T's Music Co., Ltd.
- Executive in Charge: Gigiro Nagoshi
- Producer and Director: Toshihiro Nagoshi
- Created by: Amusement Vision
- Presented by: SEGA
- Directed by: Nintendo
- © AMUSEMENT VISION, LTD. / SEGA, 2001
- Manufacted by
Nintendo (c) 2002, 2001
After completing all of the stages in a level, the character that had completed the level will appear on a pathway. At the sound of "GO" the character will start moving by itself with bananas appearing in front of it. As credits pop up on the screen, the letters from the credits will drop down onto the path the character is on. Crashing into a letter will cause the character to lose ten bananas. Having plenty of bananas means getting a nice ranking, so it's best to avoid the letters throughout the duration of the credits. After the character crosses the goal, you are given a "Monkey Level" based on the amount bananas acquired (Examples: Douc Langur or Stump-Tailed Macaque).