Tharja's artwork from Fire Emblem Awakening
|First game||Fire Emblem Awakening|
|Voiced by (English)||Stephanie Sheh|
|Voiced by (Japanese)||Akutsu Kana|
She seems to have a very unhealthy love of the Avatar, and openly stalks him/her character. She is also the mother of Noire. Tharja wears a bikini like outfit that reveals her legs, midriff, and chest.
|Base Classes||Promoted Classes|
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
- Tharja's name might've came from the Indian name, Tharaja, meaning "star with full glow".
- Her Japanese name, Sallya, is a Hebrew name meaning "princess".
- Tharja was the 3rd most popular female character and the most popular parent character (behind the female avatar) in the Japanese Fire Emblem Awakening popularity poll.
- Tharja came in 3rd for females in the Fire Emblem Heroes Choose Your Legends popularity poll. She had 29,540 total votes.
- The "Choose Your Legends" event of Fire Emblem Heroes revealed that she was 4th place out of 791 with 29,540 votes, making her the 2nd highest scoring character of the Awakening portion, and third most popular female character overall.
- Tharja shares her English voice actress, Stephanie Sheh, with Kjelle, as well as Fates' Rhajat, Sophie and Beruka.
- Tharja also shares her Japanese voice actress, Akutsu Kana, with Cherche and Rhajat.
- Tharja is the only character to have special Event Tile/Barrack relationship quotes when paired with the Avatar.
- Tharja's confession scene ends with the same bubble background like most of the cast, but the color of her background is green instead of pink.
- Tharja has had numerous instances of censorship and change.
- Her original Japanese roster description "Has nicest body in the army" was changed to "The one with the darkest thoughts." However, many other characters received different roster descriptions as well.
- Tharja's conversation with Nowi in the Harvest Scramble DLC was altered in European versions to talk about her hair rather than her body. The North American version retained the original Japanese conversation.
- In the Summer Scramble DLC, the rear part of her swimsuit scene was very subtly censored by a curtain in North American versions of the game, for unknown reasons.
- In a rumored leak from the ESRB, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS was supposed to have 686 trophies, and a Tharja Trophy was shown in the leak. However, her trophy is not present in the released game. There are only 685 trophies (not counting DLC) in all regional versions of the game. It was speculated that she was most likely removed to avoid a "T" rating, rather than the E10+ the game has. None of this information was ever officially confirmed.
|Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE characters|
|Protagonists||Itsuki Aoi • Tsubasa Oribe • Touma Akagi • Kiria Kurono • Eleonora Yumizuru • Mamori Minamoto • Yashiro Tsurugi • Maiko Shimazaki • Barry Goodman • Ayaha Oribe|
|Mirages||Chrom • Caeda • Cain • Tharja • Virion • Draug • Navarre • Tiki|
Abel • Cervantes • Lon'qu • Lorenz • Pheros • Bord • Cord
|Main Villains||Garrick • Aversa • Gangrel • Excellus • Gharnef • Medeus|
Teru Gojuin • Nobu Horinozawa • Kuen Tarachino • Yatsufusa Hatanaka