Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Sims 3|
North American Wii box art
|Developer(s)||The Sims Division|
|ESRB PEGI CERO ACB|
- The Baby, Toddler, and Elder age groups.
- The ability to prevent death
- The ability to earn/buy new clothes and change your sim's clothes
- A Multiplayer mode
- The ability to walk around as your sim
- Your town will evolve and change
- You can have kids/generation family
The reception of this game is mixed. Critics praise the good gameplay but critisize the following points:
- The game is very glitchy
- Dramatically shortened lifespan
- By your sim's death (if he/she started as a child) you will be the only sim living in the now ghost town, as all the CPUs die one or two a day, starting after 7 sim days.
- The imfamous fire code
Nintendo DS version
Nintendo 3DS version
Notable features the game is missing are:
- The ability to age
- The ability to create any sim besides a young adult
- The ability to have children
- The ability to get a pool
- You are only able to control a maximum of 3 sims at a time
- Many of the Karma powers
- Certain career paths
- Many locations
No major additions where added to this port.
notable Features in the 3DS version are:
- A "face capture" feature during "create-a-sim"
This game's reception was mostly negative. reasons behind this are as follows:
- Average to mediocre graphics
- The fact there is only two locations besides your home lot.
- The inability to have children.
- The inability to have a "generation family"
- A cut down on features from the other ports