Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thieves appear as early as the first game and generally equip knives or daggers, have high speed and agility, and have low strength and defense. Ironically, in the first game, thieves can not actually steal from enemies. They usually appear in green clothes and wear a bandana on their head. Their skills include being able to flee from battle faster, stealing items or gold from enemies in battle, and using an ability called "Mug" that allows them to attack while stealing.
Thieves have similar stats to the Final Fantasy series, but, until Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, they equip swords. They are able to equip knives in later games. Thieves' skills include stealing unequipped items from adjacent enemies, opening doors and chests with lockpicks, and being able to see far distances in the fog of war.
- Leila - Final Fantasy II
- Locke Cole - Final Fantasy VI
- Adelle - Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- Chad - Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi
- Astol - Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi
- Cath - Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi
- Matthew - Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken
- Legault - Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken
- Colm - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Volke - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Sothe - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- It is also a character class in Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, and Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon.
|Fire Emblem Character Classes:|
|Ranger | Lord | Master Lord | Great Lord | Blade Lord | Knight Lord | Junior Lord | Free Knight | Forest Knight | Duke Knight | Social Knight | Dragon Rider | Dragon Knight | Dragon Master | Prince | Princess | Master Knight | Myrmidon | Swordmaster | Archer | Sniper | Fighter | Warrior | Knight | General | Sword Knight | Lance Knight | Axe Knight | Bow Knight | Paladin | Pegasus Knight | Falcon Knight | Wyvern Rider | Wyvern Lord | Mage | Sage | Priest | Bishop | Cleric |Valkyrie | Thief | Assassin | Soldier | Halberdier | Bandit | Berserker | Journeyman | Hero | Pirate | Recruit | Cavalier | Pupil | Shaman | Rogue | Mercenary | Great Knight | Troubadour | Sage Knight | Mage Knight | Monk | Summoner | Nomad | Nomad Trooper | Druid | Archsage | Dancer | Bard | Hunter | Horseman|