Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a list of quotes from TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.
- "Ya think you can keep up?"
- "People who use their own names for their passwords deserve to be hacked."
- "Which unit are you with? Oh, never mind. We can talk later. This sector is hot. We've gotta keep moving."
- "Way to travel back in time and come to your own rescue."
- "I'm always amazed the universe will tolerate the two of you together like this."
- "Listen Cortez, you are authorized to terminate Crow on sight."
- "There's the base. Just think, I'm in there!"
- "Oh, Cortez. You're my hero."
- "Good shot, old man."
- "Right idea, old bean, but...mmm, that's the wrong portcullis."
- "They made you do what? Like a monkey!? Those bounders!"
- "Pretty stealthy. Maybe in space no one can hear you, but down here you're noisier than a blaze in a fireworks factory."
- "It ain't cool takin' another guys girl, man."
- "Hey, Spaceman, wanna go to a party?"
- "Looks like your time is up."
- "They say this house is haunted, but it's just stories to frighten kids."
- "I'm gonna, like, need therapy after this."
- "Ugh! Will the grossness never end?"
- "I'm nearly loose, just keep the zombies away from me."
- "Surrender or be destroyed."
- "By your command."
- "Eat my laser. Eat it!"
- "I am the pinnacle of creation. I am a robot."
- "I only wanted to be loved."
- "It's time to split!"
- "Good job, past me."
- "Way to go, future me. Nothing can stand up to two Cortezes."
- "Are there really ghosts, or are you messin' with me"?
- "This time travelin' is really startin' to get on my nerves."
- "One wrong move and we're all paradoxed."
Space Marine soldiers
- "The Splitter mothership's comin' down! Yee-haa!"
- "Shoot anything with teeth bigger than it's face."
U-Genix security droid
- "I had a test subject explode on me this morning. It's all in my hair and everything."
- "Game over, man! Game over!"