Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First game|| Ultima Online: Third Dawn|
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
|Latest game|| Dead Star|
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Tom Ivey was a Retro Studios lead designer. He started his career at a company called Origin Systens where he worked with Bryan Walker. After joining Retro Studios, he worked in the two last Metroid Prime games, Donkey Kong Country Returns and was the lead course designer on retro course side in Mario Kart 7. He left in 2013 to join Armature Studio as their lead designer.
- Ultima Online: Third Dawn - Designer - World Builder (2001)
- Ultima Online: Lord Blackthorn's Revenge - Content Designer (2002)
- Ultima Online: Age of Shadows - Designer (2003)
- Metroid Prime 2 - Designer (2004)
- Metroid Prime 3 - Senior Designer (2007)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns - Senior Designer-Lead Mechanics Designer (2010)
- Mario Kart 7 - Lead Course Designer (2011)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Design (Special Thanks) (2014)
- Dead Star - Design (2016)