Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This will act as the one stop place for all September 29th Nintendo conference news.
- The Nintendo 3DS will launch in Japan on February 26th, 2011 for (get ready for this) 25,000 yen (holy CRAP).
- It'll release in America and Europe sometime in March for an unknown price (expecting $250 for America).
- Mii Studio announced for the Nintendo 3DS. Take pictures of yourself so that it is easier to make a Mii that looks like you. The player can receive Miis through tag mode.
- The 3DS box will come equipped with a 2GB SD card.
- Virtual Console service that includes Game Boy and Game Boy Color games! Some sites are reporting Game Boy Advance but this is not confirmed! Super Mario Land and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening has been shown.
- Colors that will be available at launch include Aqua Blue and Cosmo Black.
- New Capcom 3DS games: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D and Mega Man Legends 3.
- Rhythm Tengoku sequel announced for Wii.
- A new Kirby game has been announced for the Nintendo DS.
- Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing announced for the Nintendo DS, includes fifth generation Pokémon.
- You'll be able to transfer DSiWare games over to 3DS.