Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recently I've been in contact with a few editors from a couple other Nintendo-related wikis such as the Wii U Wiki, the Nintendo 3DS Wiki, and the NES Wiki. I thought it would be a good idea to connect with more editors by affiliating our selves with a few strong wikis, and merge with a few stagnant wikis. The Nintendo 3DS Wiki has expressed interest in becoming our affiliate, while the possibility of a merger with the NES Wiki is likely. I'm guessing that some you here also edit on other Nintendo-related wikis. I was wondering what your thoughts are on these developments and if you do edit at other wikis, which of those might be interested in an affiliation or a merger. I've already compiled a list of about 50 other wikis that could be wo…Read more >
Nintendo, as per usual has remained pretty silent about the upcoming Smash Bros. game. But they haven't been completely quiet. To catch everyone up to speed here's a quick rundown of everything we know about the game:
- There are two versions of the game in development. One for the Wii U, and one for the 3DS.
- There will be some sort of cross-platform connectivity between the two versions.
- The game is once again headed by series creator Masahiro Sakurai.
- Development started sometime after Kid Icarus: Uprising was completed earlier this year.
- The games are being developed by Sakurai's own Project Sora as well as Namco Bandai Games.
- Many of Namco's top talent are heading up certain areas of the development. These include developers from the Tekken, SoulCal…
Read more >
I've been a huge fan of Smash Bros. since the original debuted on Nintendo 64. I remember the first time I saw the commercial on TV, in which people dressed as Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi and Pikachu beat the heck out of each other, and how it blew my mind. All those characters, in one game? My brother and I played it over and over again. It was by far one of the most fun games I had ever played. I thought then that it couldn't get any better, but in 2001 I remember walking into an electronics store where they had a display for the upcoming GameCube. Back then news about upcoming games was pretty limited to what you saw on TV or in a store, unless you subscribed to Nintendo Power (which I did not), so imagine my surprise when I saw, there on a …Read more >