We all know that the Wii U is the latest in pre-future technology right? We'll let's talk about our opinions for the future of the Wii U
- They should allow free NES and SNES games for the Virtual Console.
- They should make a headset accessory that allows the users to view the Wii U in 3D, or they could always allow a feature where you "borrow 3D" from a 3DS thus allowing you to play the Wii U in 3D!
- Wii Shop Channel should be changed to U Shop Channel.
- Unlike the Wii Shop Channel, the U Shop Channel offers Dreamcast and GameCube Virtual Console games, along with the Import editions.
- The UTV Channel offers Wii U users TV, Movies, Specials, and more (including the Wii U exclusive UTube, the Wii U version of YouTube), free of charge!
- The Nintendo Channel is now re-designed for Wii U users to surf through this Channel from the TV screen and the Wii U Controller screen!
- The Wii U HOME Menu should be similar to 3DS', but with some tweaks to match both the TV screen and the Wii U Controller screen.
- The Executive Channel allows the Wii U users to get the in-depth look behind-the-scenes of development, though it's not free nor pre-loaded for the Wii U.
- The Club Nintendo Channel allows the users to check in/create their Club Nintendo account.
- The Nintendo WFC Link allows the users to check regional online ranking. For more information, go here.
- A back facing camera.
- Like the 3DS, can photo self for automatic Mii, but UNLIKE the 3DS, can also fully automatically create Mii using Wii Balance Board (to measure weight for body size).
- Back-up styluses pre-packed with the Wii U.
Update: These suggestions have been scrapped. Sorry. ^_^' Ethanthegamer 03:20, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Improved Mii settings.