Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
We all know that the Wii U is the latest in pre-future technology right? We'll let's talk about our opinions for the future of the Wii U
- They should allow free NES and SNES games for the Virtual Console.
- They should make a headset accessory that allows the users to view the Wii U in 3D, or they could always allow a feature where you "borrow 3D" from a 3DS thus allowing you to play the Wii U in 3D!
- Wii Shop Channel should be changed to U Shop Channel.
- Unlike the Wii Shop Channel, the U Shop Channel offers Dreamcast and GameCube Virtual Console games, along with the Import editions.
- The UTV Channel offers Wii U users TV, Movies, Specials, and more (including the Wii U exclusive UTube, the Wii U version of YouTube), free of charge!
- The Nintendo Channel is now re-designed for Wii U users to surf through this Channel from the TV screen and the Wii U Controller screen!
- The Wii U HOME Menu should be similar to 3DS', but with some tweaks to match both the TV screen and the Wii U Controller screen.
- The Executive Channel allows the Wii U users to get the in-depth look behind-the-scenes of development, though it's not free nor pre-loaded for the Wii U.
- The Club Nintendo Channel allows the users to check in/create their Club Nintendo account.
- The Nintendo WFC Link allows the users to check regional online ranking. For more information, go here.
- A back facing camera.
- Like the 3DS, can photo self for automatic Mii, but UNLIKE the 3DS, can also fully automatically create Mii using Wii Balance Board (to measure weight for body size).
- Back-up styluses pre-packed with the Wii U.
Update: These suggestions have been scrapped. Sorry. ^_^' Ethanthegamer 03:20, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Improved Mii settings.