|Welcome to the Nintendo Wiki!|
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Hi! Thanks for wanting to contribute at this wiki! I have seen however, that you have added many categories to pages they don't belong on. The majority of the pages have the categories that they should have, and because it's a difficult system which you obviously haven't understood, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop adding categories to pages. Thanks. - Ville10 08:23, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Why exactly? I have already undone your mistakes. Just check your contributions and see what pages you added categories to. - Ville10 08:37, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Don't ever do something on the Wiki just to get a badge. If you don't know how to use categories you shouldn't add them to pages, it's as simple as that. - Ville10 08:54, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Don't make malicious remarks, just accept it. If you want to learn, check around the Wiki, but in most cases all categories needed are already there. - Ville10 16:03, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
- I saw that you added the "Pokémon" category to Gloom, once again proving that you do not know how to use them. A category is not to be used if a sub-category to it already is on the page (in most cases, list-type categories still should). Please stop adding categories, no one values a member by his/her badges, but by the quality of his/her edits. - Ville10 10:06, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I am an administrator... - Ville10 19:52, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
Okay, I've told you to stop, but you keep doing it... Stop adding categories to pages, you don't know how to use them, so why continue? I wont tell you this again, if you keep doing it I'll have to block you. - Ville10 08:11, June 2, 2011 (UTC)