|First game||Kirby: Star Allies|
|Created by||HAL Laboratory|
|Voiced by||Makiko Ômoto|
Void Termina also known as the Destroyer of Worlds is an ancient cosmic entity that serves as the final boss of Kirby Star Allies. Void Termina is shown to be able to alterate his appearance greatly during its fight against Kirby. He is worshipped as a diety by Hyness, Zan Partizanne, Flamberge and Francisca who bare its insigna and were the ones who resurrected it.
Long ago, Void Termina was sealed by four heros with heart spears. An unknown amount of time later, people who are assumed to be the Ancients wrote a scroll about Void Termina. When they were banished, the four mages led by Hyness tried to obtain their revenge on the ancients by resurrecting the "Destroyer of Worlds" but he was ultimately defeated by Kirby and his allies. Void Termina is said to have taken various form during history and to be the source of all chaos.
Void Termina pause screen (phase 1)
"Rise! Oh, Dark Lord of Despair! Crush the stars! Lay waste to care! Rise and cover the land in sorrows! May your symphony of emptiness bring the end of all tomorrows!"
Void Termina pause screen (phase 2)
"The shocking true form of Void Termina has been revealed! Born from the total absence of care and composed of dark energy, he has awakened from a state of mere existence to that of true sentience. He now desires only one thing…to CRUSH all opposition!"
Void Termina pause screen (phase 3)
"Rise! Oh, Dark Lord of Despair! Crush the stars! Lay waste to care! Upon your wing, dark judgment bring! May your symphony of tragedy cause the end of everything!"
Void Termina pause screen (phase 4)
"As the spring breeze blows, a young traveler appears. After greeting new friends and bidding farewell to old ones, his path has finally led him here. Let's beat this guy already! After that, lunch and a nap!"
Void Termina pause screen (phase 2, the Ultimate Choice)
"Hatred, obsession, jealousy, greed... The darkness gathered by Hyness has transformed into a corrupt power within Void Termina that conflicts with his newly forged soul. Chaos descends, but... you'll be OK. The Star Allies have your back!"
Void Termina pause screen (phase 4, the Ultimate Choice)
"No one knows from whence he came, only that he has existed for aeons, unchanging and unrelenting. Perpetually roaming the cosmos, he has finally arrived. And now, he has begun to feel. To desire. To think. Within the void, there lurks...a Soul!"
Void Soul pause screen
"No telling if it's true, but according to the ancient scrolls, Void Termina may rise again in other forms depending on whether positive or negative energy is gathered. It seems this being of darkness will wander the galaxy until one day he is reborn into a new existence. When he returns, hopefully it will be as...a friend."
- The hilts of Void Termina's swords appear similar to the Master Crown, and the boss even summons a projection of the crown itself to fire lasers in its 3rd phase.
- One of the faces made by Void Termina's core form is similar to Zero Two's "angel" face (seen briefly at the start of the battle, before he reveals his true form).
- Kirby and Void Termina share the same voice actress and every one of his sound effects are actually distorded version of the ones used for Kirby.
- Void Termina's core is also made to look similar to Kirby and the battle theme of Void Soul is a heavily remixed version of Green Greens's music.
- Void Termina's core share some attacks with Drawcia Soul.
- Void Termina's true form resemble Dark Matter and Hyness imply that Void Termina is also made of Dark Matter.