|Wii Fit Trainer|
|First game||Wii Fit|
|Voiced by|| October Moore(female)|
The Wii Fit Trainers are characters in the Wii Fit series who guide the player through Yoga and Strength Training activities. They also make an appearance in the Super Smash Bros. series as a playable character.
In the Wii Fit series, the player chooses between the Male Trainer or Female Trainer, who instructs through exercises and gives advice. The trainers can be swapped at any time, and may even occasionally fill in for each other.
Super Smash Bros.
The Wii Fit Trainer was revealed at E3 2013 at the press first look of Nintendo
These are her specials.
- Neutral Special - Sun Salutation - The Wii Fit Trainer performs the Sun Salutation yoga move charging up a ball of energy in similar fashion to the Charge Shot
- Side Special - Header - The Wii Fit Trainer spawns a ball and spikes it into opponents. It sticks around for a while and acts similar to a soccer ball
- Up Special - Super Hoop - The Wii Fit trainer ascends in the air in a mostly vertical fashion shaking her hips with 3 hoops to deal damage
- Down Special - Deep Breathing - The Wii Fit trainer takes in a deep breath
- Final Smash - Wii Fit - fires a range of poses from Wii Fit to deal damage
The Wii Fit Trainer is a special case since every other costume is the male version. The green version is from Wii Fit Plus and Wii Fit U.
The Wii Fit Trainer makes special appearances in various games due to her amiibo
- One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X as an alternate costume for Nami
- Yoshi's Woolly World as one of the amiibo Yoshis
- Super Mario Maker as one of the costumes from the Mystery Mushroom
- http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/wii_fit_trainer.html - SSB4 Dojo Page