Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First game||Famicom Grand Prix II: 3D Hot Rally|
|Latest game||Super Smash Bros. for Wii U|
Yasunari Nishida is a programmer for Nintendo EPD's technology division. He joined in 1987 and now works on tools and support for games.
- Famicom Grand Prix II: 3D Hot Rally - Technology
- F-Zero - Program
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Programmer
- Star Fox - Software Support
- Super Mario 64 - System Programmer
- Yoshi's Story -Technical Support
- Pocket Monsters Stadium - Program Director
- Pokémon Stadium - Program Director
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Tool Design & Programming
- Super Mario 64 DS - Development Environment Support
- Wii Sports - Development Environment Team
- Wii Play - Development Environment Team
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Program Support
- Nintendo Land - NintendoWare
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Support