Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|University||Kyoto City University of Arts|
|First game||The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker|
|Latest game||Pikmin 3|
Yohei Fujino was a Nintendo EAD programmer who started in 2002. He has mostly been involved with the Legend of Zelda franchise and became a Planner with The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. In Skyward Sword, he designed the second stage of desert.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2002) - Tool Design & Programming
- Pokémon Box: Ruby & Sapphire (2003) - Programming
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (2004) - Map Design
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (2007) - Map/Object Programming
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (2009) - Planner
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011) - Planner
- Pikmin 3 (2013) - Planner