Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Current Position||Project Leader|
|First game||Pokémon Stadium 2|
|Latest game||Super Mario Maker|
Yoshikazu Yamashita is a director that most known for his work on the Wii Sports series.
- Mario Artist: Talent Studio - Program
- Pokémon Stadium 2 - Mini-game Programming
- Pikmin - Programming
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords - Supervisor
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - Supervisor
- Super Mario 64 DS - Product Management
- Pikmin 2 - Programming
- Big Brain Academy - Assistant Director
- Rhythm Tengoku - Debug
- Wii Sports - Director
- Check Mii Out Channel - Director
- Wii Sports Resort - Co-director
- Nintendo Land - Director
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Field Planning
- Super Mario Maker - Planning Director