Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First game||The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask|
|Latest game||Wii Fit U|
Yoshiyuki Oyama is a character designer who works for Nintendo. He is the creator of famous Nintendo characters like Professor E. Gadd from Luigi's Mansion and Mikau the guitarist from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Character Designer, including Mikau, and the Mountain Smithy (2000)
- Pokémon Stadium 2 - 3DCG Modeling (Minigames) (2000)
- Luigi's Mansion - Character Designer, including Professor E. Gadd
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Character Designer, including Salvatore (2002)
- Pikmin 2 - Character Designer
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (Tetra Trackers) - Character Designer (2004)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Lead Enemy Designer (2006)
- Wii Fit - Art Director (2007)
- Wii Sports Resort - Design Support (2009)
- Wii Fit Plus - Art Director (2009)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Design Support (2009)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Lead Designer/Object Designer/Effect Artist (2011)
- Wii Fit U - Design Supervisor (2013)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Supervisor (Original Games)
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U - Supervisors (Original Games)