Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Z-Moves require 3 things. The first is the Z-Ring, which goes around the player's arm and holds a Z-Crystal. Z-Crystals also need to be held by the Pokémon so, they can resonate. The Pokémon also needs a move of the same type as the Z-Crystal. Once these conditions have been met, the trainer can activate a Z-Move once per battle.
List of Z-Moves
- Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
- Hydro Vortex (Water)
- Bloom Doom (Grass)
- Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
- Never-Ending Nightmare (Ghost)
- All-Out Pummeling (Fighting)
- Breakneck Blitz (Normal)
- Pulverizing Pancake (Exclusive to Snorlax)
- Catastropika (Exclusive to Pikachu)
- Stoked Sparksurfer (Exclusive to Raichu)
- Extreme Evoboost (Exclusive to Eevee)
- Guardian of Alola (Exclusive to the Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu and Tapu Fini)